1. What's the difference between patience and procrastination?
The reason for the delay. Do you understand the consequences and risks of delaying your action, do the most affected people agree that those risks and consequences are acceptable? Do you have genuinely more important things to do? Then let's be patient.
Are you just delaying something because you don't want to do it, bigger picture be damned? That's procrastination.
2. Have you ever forgotten an important date or event?
Marc and I like to forget our wedding anniversary on a regular basis.
3. Do you become impatient when you have to wait in a long line?
Yes. Thank God for Pokemon Go. I'm 7305 9560 6931 btw.
4. Do you want to accomplish many things in your life or do you want to take it easy?
Accomplish many things.
5. Do you know someone who is always busy?
Me. That's why today's friday five questions are delayed :) but they're happening, because they make me happy, and I'll be glad they did them.
Everybody says they're busy. It doesn't matter. People do what they feel like doing. Most of the time if you ask someone for help and they say "sorry, I've just been so busy" it's an excuse. Really they just don't want to do it. But that's okay too. We all have priorities. I do, you do. What am I NOT doing for someone now, because I'm updating lj instead? Probably something. But this is mentally healthy for me, and that's important.