Josie, age darn near 10, is hanging out with me so I'll include some of her answers too.
1. What is your favorite thing to drink on a hot day?
Spacefem: Rum & lemonade with a sprig of mint from the yard.
Josie: Raspberry lemonade
2. What superstitions do you have?
I try not to have ANY!
I told Josie that superstitions were "things that bring you bad luck" and she asked about her little sister?
3. What is your favorite pen to write with and why?
Sf: Blue Uniball Signo 207.
Josie: watercolor paintbrush pens, for artistic purposes
4. What books have you read or been reading during the Pandemic?
SF: I'm currently listening to Becoming by Michelle Obama, I have some books up next too... Gone Girl and Game of Thrones
Josie: The Westing Game
5. MTV has decided to resurrect playing music videos and they've decided to give you a two-hour space to program your favorite music on air. What do you air?
SF: Early 90s grunge jam! Liz Phair, The Smashing Pumpkins, then merging into some of the 2000s... Ben Folds, Sleater-Kinney, Regina Spektor
Josie has no idea what MTV is and is not interested at all in having her own show. She is not interested in being famous or on TV.