1. If you could build a dream house, what rooms would it have?
One day I made Olive a little wood doll house she could paint and I loved her rooms so much, I think we might as well use it as the dream house. I think she was five years old. She told me the rooms were assigned as follows:
1) Glow in the dark
2) Dance room
3) Haunted ghost room (painted black)
4) Art studio
5) Attic for sleeping and watching TV
2. What is the best dessert in the world?
Hazelnut chocolate truffles
3. What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?
Camping. I love waking up in nature and spending a day outdoors, walking on trails, watching the kids play, snacking and drinking wine.
4. What is your favorite time of day?
Morning, when I'm awake but nobody else is and I just filled up my coffee.
5. What relaxes you more than anything else?
Working on my art projects. I put on music, go down to my tiny workshop, glue and paint and do creative things. Make tiny boxes or finish laser cut designs. I'm making a collage right now. It is very relaxing.