The word "waller" is a technical term recognized immediately in Kansas, not as much across the English speaking world. I think it's useful enough that we should spread it.

Definition: to enlarge a hole, typically though imprecise means.

Origin: Pigs waller around in the mud by moving around vigorously in it until they can get all down in there.

Example: The hole wasn't big enough, so I had to waller it out to make the bolt fit.

Related terms: "there I fixed it", "trust me I'm an engineer", "that'll buff right out"


Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded