1. Would you ever go "under the knife" (or laser, or dental pick) for cosmetic purposes? What and why, and would it really be worth it?
I kinda did when I got my front teeth fixed. The only issue with that bonding was a stain nobody but me noticed and this tiny chip, and the threat that bonding isn't meant to be permanent anyway. I got porcelain veneers. Kinda vain maybe.
I've said I will never get a facelift or any anti-aging cosmetic surgery. A lot of people aren't lucky enough to grow old. Others aren't lucky enough to see their loved ones grow old. I want people to see me grow old and I want to be proud.
2. Describe your dream home, including location, design, and who/what’s in there with you.
I'm getting closer and closer to wanting to pitch all this junk and live in a tiny house. It'd need two bathrooms, is all.
I could easily go back to apartment life, if I had cool neighbors. You need someplace with character to have cool neighbors. Living in old town was pretty darn close to perfect, just not for the kids.
3. You have one month to travel the world, all expenses paid. Where do you go and what do you do once you arrive?
That's two questions. And wait, the last question was five questions! This set is shenanigans. I'm not answering this.
4. What scares the bloody heck out of you? Would you face it down if someone paid you? What’s your price?
Angry person with a loaded gun. Fuck no at any price.
5. You’re stranded on an island. What five simple items do you have with you? How do you survive? Anyone in particular you’d like to be stranded with? What would they bring to the table?
THAT'S EIGHT QUESTIONS in one question! Friday 5 do not test my patience! I would obviously bring my husband, the skill he'd provide would be optimism. For my items I would bring:
1) A warm blanket
2) Magnifying glass to start fires
3) Laptop and satellite internet terminal
5) Tent, air mattress, air pump, generator, library, wine distillery, airplane for escaping
SEE friday five, two can play this game!