- Favorite TV show: I'm currently watching Fox's The Last Man On Earth because Kristen Schaal is awesome.
- Favorite Movie: I watched The Martian last week. Amazing!
- Favorite Book: This year I read Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo and think everyone should read it. Also read Bowling Alone, an important analysis of the decay of social capital in america.
- Favorite Video: My kids watch the heck out of Ariana Grande's Break Free! It's in space.
- Favorite "Current Event": Oh gosh, so many good ones. I'm going to go ahead and nominate fundamentalist Christians in mega-cheater databases as my favorite for 2015 though, for sure.
The Friday Five for 1 January 2016: Looking back at 2015
Recent Posts from This Journal
marie kondo says we don't need to store clothes out of the way anymore, because we live our lives in climate control. no more summer wardrobe/winter…
marc has grudgingly accepted my request for us to sit at the table to have dinner with the kids instead of eating in front of the TV. Olive's…
I had fun writing an entry about CATS last week, and it got me thinking I could write up an entry about all my favorite musicals. I'm out of…