2. What is happiness for you?
I've realized it's a few things. I am completely, totally content and happy under the following conditions:
1) I'm outside
2) Sitting down
3) Surrounded by the people I love
4) Who are all laughing, having a wonderful time
5) But not talking to me
6) Temperature is 75-83 °F
7) And not too sunny
8) And I'm a little drunk
3. What do you think is the color for happiness?
This is a pretty good one:
4. Do you think that happiness lies within you? Or does it depend upon other people and external things?
I think it can lie within you. I've had busy crazy hectic times when I realized I was happy. I think it depends on what's changing, keeping life interesting, feeling needed.
5. Can money buy happiness?
If used correctly yes I do think money can buy happiness. But not always in the ways we think. It can't be bought at the mall, that's one thing I know for sure. But it can sometimes be bought at the theater.