1. What's your favorite restaurant in your city?
There are so many. I'll say Sumo, the hibachi grill on the east side.
2. What do you like to order there?
Ahi tuna with fried rice
3. What's your favorite appetizer, at any restaurant?
Chips and spinach dip
4. What's a restaurant dish you've tried to make at home?
I don't do the cooking at my house, but Marc has been making fried rice lately and doing a darn good job of it. We also really love fried plantains aioli sauce and yup, he took those on too! Great success!
5. What would make you refuse to go back to a restaurant?
Slow service, especially with kids, it just doesn't fly. There's a mexican restaurant on the west side that lots of people love but when we went there it took us forever to get seated, forever to get our food, and they brought the kids meals out even LATER! Always bring the kids meals out first, zomg, quiet them down and keep them out of my food!