So just in CASE you ever find yourself in Wichita, Kansas, know that we have nice places to eat here for lots of different tastes and budgets.
Here are ten good places to eat. I am no restaurant reviewer, but maybe that's what will make this list even better... it's short.
1. French for lunch - La Galette in the Delano district has wonderful quiche.
2. Hippy vegan for lunch - Again stick to the Delano district, but keep going down the street to the Lotus Leaf.
3. Thai Tradition - at Central & Edgemoor is lovely.
4. Sabor in Old Town - Latin with a nice seafood menu, I like the fish tacos a lot.
5. Felipe's Mexican - Marc's favorite. Closed on Mondays.
6. Bella Luna - Wichita has a disproportionate number of great lebanese restaurants, I should also mention N&Js here but just a warning they don't serve wine, that's why I'm giving Bella Luna the spot.
7. Cero's Candy - okay this is a chocolate shop. But stop in anyway because I'm friends with the owner and she's super nice. Best chocolate in Wichita from an amazing woman-owned business.
8. Bel Ami upscale, romantic, downtown, and well trained in the art of getting you out in time to catch a musical at Century II.
9. The Anchor A bar with a giant beer list but also really good food, soups, and sweet potato fries.
10. Italian food - if you're on the south side it's Marchello's, north side try Defazio's, they're both pretty good.