- Says the thing she misses most about cable TV is watching CSPAN 2 all the time. Uh, yeah babe, that'd be a party for sure. Dorky poly-sci major.
- I gave her my neopet account password because she said it was cruel of me not to feed my neopet. I was like, "Why? I didn't feed him for like a year and he didn't die, and he's not even real." And she was like, "That's because they can't die! I feel horrible for your neopet!"
- Let's restate that last one: you can't kill a neopet? WTF? That site is definately evil.
- Saw a box of Oil of Olay daily facial clothes in her room and I was like, "Wow, these are expensive, aren't they? Are they good?" and she was all, "They didn't make my face feel clean. But they're super for washing furniture." My sister has the smoothest most radiant furniture in Kansas.
- I got her to chase me around the house for like 15 minutes today when I put her grades in my pants and ran around yelling, "They're in my pants! They're in my pants!" She'd been looking for them to come in the mail all week and they finally did... on the day I checked the mail! ha!
- She drives like a... well, let's just say she drives.
I love this girl. Ah, life in a family.