Here's a summary of some entries I started this week, but was either too busy finish or they just didn't gel with me enough to hit that big "submit" button...
- I finished reading Ender's Game. I loved it. Like, really loved it.
- Josie is over 14 lbs... almost double her birthweight. Not bad for ten weeks.
- We're still just feeding her breastmilk. My boobs seem to have adjusted to long stretches at night with only 1-2 feedings, so I'm sleeping better.
- Speaking of sleep... the 10pm-5am straight ZZZs Josie gave us a few weeks ago were just a little phase. She didn't make a habit out of it. Oh well.
- I had fun hanging out with humaazul last weekend.