So now that that's done, I've got a to-do list that could knock over a brick wall. Here's what gets done before monday:
1) Mount strain gages on moonbuggy
2) Calibrate gages (develop formulas in software)
3) Read serial data with qbasic or Java, not hyperterminal
4) Verify that serial data works wirelessly through transmitter/receiver pair
5) Solder analog components, PIC, transmitter, and receiver to circuit boards (started this tonight, failed miserably)
6) Mount components in cases
7) Kill moronic lab partner whose temperature sensor still doesn't work
8) Prepare presentation for advisory board meeting monday afternoon
I was in the tech building so late tonight the campus cops stopped in on their rounds and asked what I was doing there! aaahhh! Another guy was there with me though, working on his project. He went on a food run for both of us and we talked about loopy insane "i'm in senior design and can't think right" stuff.
I promise one day I'll have a life to talk about in my journal again. I know it's been a while.