things to do now that I'm not in school
- Read more. Visit the library at least once a week.
- Pull together a presentation for DEFCON some year. trust me, I've seen them, they're smart but not THAT smart.
- Learn to fly an airplane.
- Recycle class notes that are taking up space in binders everywhere.
- Hang up all pictures and shelves in the apartment.
- Be more active in SWE.
- Exercise. This is definitely the most challenging thing on the list.
- Travel. Go to DC, at least.
- Volunteer on a campaign.