Log in

No account? Create an account

January 17th, 2018


The word "waller" is a technical term recognized immediately in Kansas, not as much across the English speaking world. I think it's useful enough that we should spread it.

Definition: to enlarge a hole, typically though imprecise means.

Origin: Pigs waller around in the mud by moving around vigorously in it until they can get all down in there.

Example: The hole wasn't big enough, so I had to waller it out to make the bolt fit.

Related terms: "there I fixed it", "trust me I'm an engineer", "that'll buff right out"