8 Reasons I Hate Myself
1) I spend too much time on my computer
2) I pick at scabs. Why do I do that? It's bad, I'll get scars! I've always picked at scabs!
3) I'm afraid of spiders. I mean, really afraid, like can't-breath afraid. It's not like they're going to eat me, why can't I just get over it?
4) I'm afraid of heights. Hell, I'm just a wus all around, what's wrong with me? ARG!
5) I didn't read my Perl book at all last week, I'm only on control structures and I've practically thrown in the towel. Dammit, get to it!
6) I don't work out anymore
7) I don't eat healthy anymore
8) I don't clean my room anymore
THERE! This moment of negativity has been brought to you by Spacefem: The most worthless girl of the day for October 22, 2001. Can someone come shake me or hit me or something? I have got to stop being like this!