1. What sign marks the end of the summer for you?
I live with school aged children so summer ends in mid-august when they go back.
2. What plans, if any, do you have for the rest of the summer?
We JUST found out that Kansas has this "Sunflower Summer" app that grants every school kid one free visit to a ton of local museums. so we have to hit all those now! weekend agendas! I think tomorrow will be the aviation museum. already did the science museums.
3. How would you describe your summer/winter so far – too hot, too cold, too wet, too buggy or what?
It's summer in Kansas. It's raining one day, 100 the next... but not 110 yet so I'm counting my happiness there.
4. Summer often means open windows and the sharing of conversations, music, games and so forth with everyone. What sort of neighbor are you? Loud or considerate?
They are welcome to come over for any party we have. I think we are the best neighbors.
5. Aside from spouses and pets, have you had any trouble with pests recently?
Flies, ants, and whatever mosquitoes bit me last night.