I don't know! Everybody always asks me this. You know, it's similar to my "favorite city I've traveled to"... I know what I like about some cities, but I always want to go find another one.
Top 5 books I've read recently:
1) Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want To Come: An Introvert's Year of Living Dangerously
2) The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
3) The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins
4) How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming by Mike Brown
5) This is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel
2) What is the worst book you've read?
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
3) What is a favourite book from childhood?
A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
4) What is a favourite book from adulthood?
Since I gave five answers to question #1, I'm going to skip this one.
5) What is a book you've read a number of times?
I just re-read Contact by Carl Sagan and it was just as nice as always.