1) Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What happened?
That's always around cutting my bangs. They don't hang straight, I've got some kind of cowlick going on that's only obvious when they're cut short, that's one problem. The other problem is I can't cut straight to begin with. But even newbie professional hairdressers have screwed up bangs on me.
2) Conversely, at what time in your life have you looked your best?
I look pretty great now! But my eyelid problems seem to be permanent. I was probably the best at age 20... running college track, lifting weights. But I didn't know about hair straightening irons either. Hmm. Okay, give me 27.
3) Do you have a favorite article of clothing? Tell us what and why.
I bought an old navy fleece pullover on ebay, tall size, with sleeve long enough for thumb holes. that's a great invention! it's warm and fantastic.
4) Confess the worst fashion trend you ever succumbed to.
Oh that's easy, belted sweaters. That was a stupid trend. The whole point of a cardigan is you can take it on and off all day if you're hot or cold, but you can't take off a belt in front of people without giving off that vibe like you're really undressing.
5) Are there any clothing/fashion trends today that you simply don't understand?
I think maybe jeans are changing again but I always roll a few years behind new jeans trends so it doesn't matter. I think the women's fashion industry tries to change jeans so we all replace them. but I still have some comfy low-rise bootcut that are probably two trends behind, and they work great. they're jeans.