1. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
I tried to think of anything so beautiful it's made me cry. I thought of newlyweds slicing their wedding cake. What is it that gets me? Is it that love is beautiful? Or that I know I'm about to have cake?
2. What is your greatest dream in life?
Someone telling me I made an honest to goodness difference in their life. Inspiring people. Every time I get to do a great speech in front of a crowd, I am living my greatest dream.
3. What is the best book you have ever read?
There is no one best book! But this reminds me, I should re-read Contact by Carl Sagan.
4. What is your most cherished childhood memory?
Running through the back yard in our St. Louis house when the cottonwoods were dropping all their cotton. I used to pretend like I was in space zooming through the stars.
5. What is your best character trait or strength?
Poor attention span. It keeps me from being discouraged too long.